Mid-Atlantic ADA Center's E-Bulletin for April 7, 2015 is now posted online at:
Some news you'll find in this issue:
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Sends Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on ADA and Wellness Programs to OMB for Clearance Presidential Proclamation: World Autism Awareness Day
- Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) Selects 2015 Employment First State Ambassadors
- "Can Disability Help Your Bottom Line? Corporate America Is Waking Up to the Benefits of Employees with Autism and Developmental Disabilities"
- "ADA Interactive Process: It Sounds Easy, So Why Is It Hard?"
- "Philadelphia VA Office Investigated over Disability Claims"
- ADA National Network: New Fact Sheets Available in Spanish
- Internal Revenue Service: ASL Videos on YouTube
- "New "Who I Am" Disability Awareness Materials Available"
- U.S. Department of Justice Settlement with EdX Will Improve Online Learning
- American's First Disability Rights Museum on Wheels
Read Online here: http://www.adainfo.org/content/e-bulletin