February 11, 2015
Here is what HLAA is doing for you, a person with hearing loss. Comments and news items can be sent to Lise Hamlin, HLAA director of public policy. You can learn more about our advocacy efforts by visiting HLAA's Public Policy and Advocacy Agenda page. Encourage your friends to sign up for this free e-News today.
- HLAA Files Comments on Hearing Aid Compatible Cell Phones
- HLAA Supports the Reintroduction of the Hearing Aid Tax Credit in the Senate
- HLAA Files Comments Supporting Signage for Looped Taxis in NYC
- HLAA Supports Utah Legislation Requiring Better Education of Consumers
- HLAA Supports Access to the NFL Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Events