For the 8th year in a row, Deloitte LLP is providing free tax preparation for low-to-middle-income individuals and families. Eligible participants are those who made up to $53,000 in 2014. VITA-certified volunteers from Deloitte will be available from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., on a first come, first serve basis, and childcare is provided on-site. An ASL Interpreter will also be on site to assist with tax preparation. Pre-registration is available but not required by calling (703) 246-3896 or e- mailing TaxDay@volunteerfairfax.org. LEARN MORE.
- WHO: Individuals and families who made less than $53K in 2014.
- WHAT: Deloitte will participate in its 8th free Community Tax Day with the Fairfax County Department of Family Services and Volunteer Fairfax. This IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (“VITA”) program offers free assistance with 2014 Federal tax returns for households with a total income of $53,000 or less. Free food, parking and onsite childcare is available to participating families. For more information about VITA, please visit www.nvacash.org.
- WHEN: Saturday, February 28, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- WHERE: Fairfax SkillSource Center – Annandale Heritage Center
7611 Little River Turnpike (West Wing), Suite 300W
Annandale, VA 22003
- HOW: To reserve your spot, call 703-246-3896; TTY 711 or e-mail TaxDay@volunteerfairfax.org. Walk-in are also welcome.
Please feel free to forward to your family, friends, coworkers and houses of worship or anyone else who may benefit.
Please see the flyer (in English and Spanish) with important information about the Community Tax Day including a friendly reminder about what to bring to an appointment.