Staffed in Baltimore, MD
Hamilton Relay Services Division in Maryland currently has a full time position open for “Maryland Relay Captioned Telephone Outreach Coordinator”.
For a full job description go to www.workforhamilton.com and complete an online application by September 15, 2014.
Hamilton Relay, Inc. is a division of Hamilton Telecommunications based in Aurora, NE. Hamilton offers a competitive wage and company paid benefits. For questions in regards to this position please contact our corporate HR Dept. at: 800.821.1831
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Position summary: This full-time position is responsible for coordinating and implementing outreach activities designed to promote CapTel service and increase the number of customers served by Maryland Relay. Individual will devote 100% of their time to Maryland Relay and is required to travel throughout the state of Maryland.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree and two or more years of experience in the design and implementation of public outreach, public relations or related marketing experience are required
- Experience in the telecommunication field, Traditional Relay Service or Captioned Telephone Service is a strong plus
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in public relations activities
- Ability to develop effective outreach and educational campaigns
- Ability to confidently communicate (oral & written) with a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to plan, schedule and execute multiple projects
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Capacity to develop and maintain effective working relationships with Maryland Relay TAM staff, organizations within the public, private and non-profit sectors
- Knowledge of and ability to understand various communication modes used by current and potential relay users
- Familiarity with the user communities that could benefit from relay services:
o Senior Community
o Hard of Hearing Community
- Able to travel alone
- Captioned Telephone users are encouraged to apply
- Ability to life up to 50 lbs.