Have You Marked Your Calendar Yet?
Celebrate Communication 2013 is coming soon!!
Celebrate Communication is now in the 11th year, bringing the newest technological advances, information and services to deaf and hard of hearing individuals and their families, friends and co-workers.
Over 50 exhibitors will be available to answer your questions and surprise you with services and information geared specifically to make life a little easier.
- Have questions about hearing aids to discuss with an audiologist?
- Want to know what a Cochlear Implant is and what new advances are available?
- Looking for help for a newborn who has hearing loss?
- Interested in programs that the public schools offer for students with hearing loss?
- Eager to learn about apps for your smart phones and tablets to test your hearing?
- Want to ask the FCC about captioning and relay issues?
- Seeking information about services available in Virginia for deaf-blind individuals?
- Excited about phones that show the text of what the person you’re talking to is saying?
- Curious about clubs or support groups in the area?
Don’t miss the opportunity
Saturday, May 11, 2013, 10 AM to 3 PM
George Mason University,
4400 University Drive, Fairfax, VA
Informational Exhibits • Technology Demonstrations • Children's Activities • Local Resources
Free Hearing Screenings • Crafts • Prizes and More!
firstname.lastname@example.org • 703-352-9055V • 703-352-9056 TTY • www.nvrc.org
We can't wait to see you again!
(Stay tuned for regular updates about this event)
Brought to you by: the Northern Virginia Resource Center for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Persons (NVRC), the Helen A. Kellar Institute for Human disAbilities (KIHD), Lions International and George Mason University. Publicity courtesy of Virginia Relay.